CELL-FLEX® Polyurethane Foam
The CELL-FLEX line of open cell polyurethane foam is
manufactured in three unique formulations.
Cell flex HD foam is a very high density polyurethane foam.
• Density 8-12 lbs per cubic ft.
• Available in roll and sheet form
• Low compression set
• Applications: Packaging, Footwear, Sporting Goods
Slow recovery memory foam: When pressure is applied our foam conforms to the pressure,when released the foam returns to its original state.
• 3-8 lbs per cubic ft
• Recovery rate can be adjusted for all applications
• Applications: Medical, Furniture
This is our 100% Recycled polyurethane foam, featuring a density range of 8- 24 lbs per cubic ft.
provides excellent ventilation
• Odorless and antibacterial
• Non Toxic
• Environmentally Friendly
• Applications: Footwear, Sporting Goods, Industrial, Packaging
All of our pu formulations can be adjusted to meet your specific requirements. We also have the capabilities of printing on our RPF series. All compounds can be produced in anti-static or conductive formulation.
Please contact our sales department for samples and additional information.
Click here to send an email to our sales team
or call (800) 669-0364 EXT. 307
Cell-Flex ® is your source for superior foam materials.